Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Poetry Thursday 25 - AI Taped

 Yesterday I saw a photograph online of Joe Biden and Donald Trump relaxing together and enjoying each other's company! 


Alexa 


AI Taped

 

Alexa play gentle classics for 51 minutes,

that’ll keep her on her toes,

won’t do to have her in control,

humans in charge as everyone knows.

 

Alexa what’s the weather forecast,

it’s okay I know it will rain,

just checking the location is right,

nothing wrong with my brain.

 

Alexa put cat litter on my shopping list,

I can remember on my own really,

but saves me writing it down,

a convenient aid to my memory.

 

Alexa ask question of the day,

a fun daily exercise for the brain,

I still do sudoku and crosswords,

she provides a handy bedside game.

 

Alexa set my alarm for 7:00am,

saves me buying an alarm clock,

those things have evolved dramatically,

her timing is as solid as a rock.

 

Alexa what is my flash briefing,

BBC news every minute of the day,

I don’t have to wait for auntie,

depressing knowledge without delay.

 

Alexa can you sing me to sleep,

personal services at your elbow,

who needs other people,

when Alexa is next to your pillow.

© David L Atkinson February 2024


God Bless 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing - Brainwashing

  One of the principles in George Orwell's 1984 is to keep repeating information even if it's incorrect. Eventually, if people hear ...