Another nudge in the direction of global survival. An earworm in the lugholes of big pharma, big corporations, big business, and all those who believe that they are bigger than the rest of us.
Did God Paint You?
Your green is so green and petals
that bright,
I wonder if I’m getting it right,
surely
cannot be an accident - did I misconstrue,
did God paint you?
With wings so fine and white,
working efficiently in haphazard
flight,
darting, soaring, riding thermals
into the blue,
did God make you?
So many creatures in the world to
see,
from enormous leviathan to tiniest
flea,
each with an encyclopedia of
behaviours to accrue,
did God design you?
Yet there’s one that struts upon
the earth,
displaying a myriad of talents from
the moment of birth,
claiming a planet stewardship they
may some day rue,
should God take the blame for you?
©David L Atkinson August 2026
God Bless


No comments:
Post a Comment